O2 Planning + Design is seeking a Marketing and Communications Assistant to join our team. This is a hands-on, creative opportunity to work with all company departments to assist in the preparation of proposals as well as proposal/communications workflows and reports.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support development of high-quality, winning proposals.
- Manage multiple assignments and strict deadlines.
- Write, edit, format proposal content as well as coordinate and finalize submission documents.
- Build narratives and develop materials for marketing and communication; ensuring valid, current and accurate content for documents such as portfolio, brochures, CVs, award submissions, presentations, public relations materials, case studies, and others as required.
- Assist in the development of a proposal/marketing database, filing systems and templates.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-secondary degree in relevant field; experience in AEC firm is desirable.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite is required.
- Exceptional written communication, editing and proofreading abilities.
- Candidates should possess strong organizational skills, an ability to work independently, and enthusiasm for design and communication. Attention to detail is a must.
O2 Planning + Design is a Mac and PC environment. This is a deadline-driven, full-time, salaried position. The successful candidate will have a passion for design and communication, together with a consistent desire to raise the bar and innovate. O2 offers a comprehensive, competitive employee benefits package.
How to Apply
O2 Planning + Design is an equal opportunity employer providing a professional, creative, and collaborative work environment. Please send your cover letter, resume and writing examples and/or graphic portfolio via email, with Marketing and Communications Assistant in the subject line to email@example.com by September 12, 2016.