Back to Expertise
Effective conservation and environmental planning maintains functional ecosystems while achieving development objectives. O2 adopts a multidisciplinary systematic approach to environmental planning, using rigorous spatial analysis and impact assessment to produce designs that achieve a wide variety of desired outcomes. The firm works in highly complex and often contested environments where multiple values need to be considered.
O2’s extensive experience with spatial modelling with large, complex spatial datasets, interdisciplinary policy frameworks and visualization of information, produces effective plans that are clearly communicated to stakeholders.
Environmental Planning Services
- Climate Change Adaptation and Sustainability Plans
- Parks and Open Space Planning
- Source Water Protection Plans
- Watershed Planning and Management
- Environmental Policy Analysis
- Ecological Inventories
- Ecological Restoration and Reclamation
- Ecosystem Services Analysis